Similac Gain HMO BIB 1800g x 4
Abbott Similac Gain 1800g for infants 6-12 months •
- Similac® now comes with HMO, an important immune-nourishing ingredient that is essential in protecting the child’s gut and beyond
- Contains a unique combination of DHA, Lutein, and RRR (Natural) Vitamin E. DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function.
- 10 Key Brain Nutrients with Eye-Q Plus like DHA, AA, Omega 6, Taurine, Choline, Iron, Zinc, Vitamins B1 B2, and B3 help support a child’s overall cognitive development
- High in Protein, Calcium, Vitamins K and D which are essential in developing stronger bones for your child
- Contains a unique blend of prebiotics (FOS and Inulin). Prebiotics may stimulate the growth of good bacteria in the child’s digestive tract.
- Similac® is also enhanced with a palm olein-free lipid blend. Contains Nucleotides (24.4mg/100 g powder). Nucleotides are essential to normal cell function and replication.
- Contains Anti-Oxidant nutrients Beta-carotene, Vitamin C, and Natural Vitamin E that may help protect cells. It also contains vitamin B12, D, folic acid and mineral zinc to provide support to the normal function of the immune system
- Similac is a milk formula for Infant & Child Nutrition