1. Measure 1 cup of rice
2. Wash rice until water funs clear. For every one cup of rice add 1 cup of water
3. Add both ingredients into the rice cooker
4. When the rice cooker switch goes off, let cooked rice stand for 10 minutes before opening the lid. This enables the heat to permeate deep inside the rice and makes it fluffy
5. Gently stir cooked rice evenly with a spatula. Do not overdo it, otherwise rice will become sticky
6. Put rice in a rice bowl and serve.
Fried Rice: Fry and mix brown meat in cooking oil, add chopped greens and red peppers, add steamed rice and stir continuously, add onions and eggs for better taste!