Extra Virgin Olive Oil is freshly picked olives, crushed at the time of harvest with no additives, other oils, or preservatives added. Simply put its just crushed olives, nothing else!
Did you know that the Extra Virgin Olive Oil has lots of health benefits, too? Here are some:
- PART OF THE MEDITERRANEAN DIET. It lowers the risk of cancer and heart disease.
- High in monosaturated fats.
- Lowers acid levels in the stomach
- Helps control blood sugar.
- Helps the severity of asthma, arthritis, psoriasis, and eczema.
- Helps control blood pressure.
And of course, the beauty benefits too!
- It can be used as a moisturizer for skin, nails, cuticles, and hair.
- Soothes irritation.
- Fights aging.