SIMILAC Gainschool HMO 1200g x 6
Brand name: Similac
Category: Powdered Milk
Weight per unit: 1200g
Unit count per case: 6
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 case
Delivery Leadtime: 3 to 5 days
Standard shelf life:
Manufactured in: USA
Similac® now comes with HMO, an important immune-nourishing ingredient that is essential in protecting the child’s gut and beyond.
- Contains a unique combination of DHA, Lutein, and RRR (Natural) Vitamin E. DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function.
- 10 Key Brain Nutrients with Eye-Q Plus like DHA, AA, Omega 6, Taurine, Choline, Iron, Zinc, Vitamins B1 B2, and B3 help support a child’s overall cognitive development.
- High in Protein, Calcium, Vitamins K and D which are essential in developing stronger bones for your child
- Contains a unique blend of prebiotics (FOS and Inulin). Prebiotics may stimulate the growth of good bacteria in the child’s digestive tract.
- Similac® is also enhanced with a palm olein-free lipid blend. Contains Nucleotides (24.4mg/100 g powder). Nucleotides are essential to normal cell function and replication.
- Contains Anti-Oxidant nutrients Beta-carotene, Vitamin C, and Natural Vitamin E that may help protect cells.
- It also contains vitamin B12, D, folic acid and mineral zinc to provide support to the normal function of the immune system
- Similac is a milk formula for Infant & Child Nutrition.
WHAT ARE HMOs?
HUMAN MILK OLIGOSACCHARIDES, otherwise known as HMOs, are a very special type of prebiotic found in human milk. In fact, they are the third-largest component of human milk after carbohydrates (lactose) and fat. However, until very recently it was not widely understood how exactly these prebiotics is beneficial to children and why it's important for them to be in your kid's diet. 1
Now, thanks to Abbott Nutrition's 15 years of breakthrough research, we know that a specific HMO, 2'FL HMO, functions as an immunity booster and provides numerous health benefits to a growing child.2 Being able to include this important nutrient in children’s formula milk is one of the biggest advances in child nutrition.